This photo made me laugh out loud. As if the giant caterpillar weren’t enough, we’ve got walking mushrooms behind it!
Give me your best Coke caption for this 1960s photo from Argentina and I’ll pick my favorite next week. Check back to see if you’re the winner!
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History