After a brief absence, our ever popular caption contest is back.For this week’s Friday Fun contest, I’ve found an “interesting” 1960 plastic 3-D sign.
Yes, that is a clown in a pink polka dot suit (and tutu) – and a dog in a matching skirt! And, yes, the clown does have a tiny umbrella and big shoes. I thought you all could have fun with this one!
The game:Write a funny, clever or “punny” caption for this image. (Submit it to me through the “comments” section below.) Send me your captions by 5 PM on Wednesday, Feb.18(EST).
The winner: I’ll pick my favorite caption and announce the winner on Thursday, Feb 19. The winner will receive a Coca-Cola prize from my “goodie closet.”
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals