I guess that parties in the 1950s were a bit different than they are today. This poster, distributed in 1952, depicts a costume party where Coca-Cola was front and center. But check out the background interaction. There is a boy apparently trying to provide a balloon with some refreshment, and the young lady behind the central figure looks none too happy.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for this poster by 5pm on February 25. A winner will be selected on February 26. Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961