As you saw in last week’s contest, sometimes the advertising images for Coke were a little strange. Perhaps it was the times or some realty creative people, but this week’s contest also takes a poster produced in the fifties that was a little odd. Your challenge is to create a witty caption for the poster that will bring a smile to our judges’ faces.
All entries should be submitted by 5pm on March 4. A winner will be announced on March 5. Good Luck!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem