The Coca-Cola Company recently launched a sponsored group on the photo-sharing site, flickr. I have used flickr for years and love it, but if you are new to the site, they boast over 52 million members with over 3.2 million photos added each day. We will periodically use the site to upload images from the Archives or from our collections.
Check out the site today and start sharing photos of your collection. I just added this photo of me with the bear as well as the Baird clock in the milestones gallery. It was pretty easy to do.
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961