Happy 30th birthday Diet Coke! On July 8th, 1982, Diet Coke was introduced with much fanfare in New York and quickly became one of the biggest products sold by The Coca-Cola Company. The brand is now the # 2 soft drink in the US, trailing only Coca-Cola. Here is to the next 30 years!
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History