Happy 30th birthday Diet Coke! On July 8th, 1982, Diet Coke was introduced with much fanfare in New York and quickly became one of the biggest products sold by The Coca-Cola Company. The brand is now the # 2 soft drink in the US, trailing only Coca-Cola. Here is to the next 30 years!
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals