You might remember my post about the Sex in the City Bottles last May. I just received a note from one of my Coca-Cola colleagues in Singapore with a photograph of a special diet Coke bottle created by Singapore native, Ashley Isham. Isham, who is based in London and whose dresses are worn by many celebrities including Angelina Jolie, Lady Zara Philips, Kylie Minogue, Dido and Mariah Carey, joins a coveted list of artists who have applied their creative talent to the packaging of the of the world's best-selling drink.
Isham will work with Coca-Cola Singapore to put his design on over 100,000 commemorative bottles and one million cans of Coca-Cola light for the Audi Fashion Festival 2009 to be held in Singapore from May 6 to 10, 2009. Coca-Cola light is the Official Light Sparkling Beverage of the Festival. Collectors and fans will be able to purchase the Ashley Isham-designed Coca-Cola light when they go on sale island wide from April. The bottles will also be displayed at Isham’s Fullerton Hotel boutique.
Now we just need to make sure we get some for the Archives!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta