If you want some Oomph, you’ve got to get your inner monkey on. Blend together all the ingredients and enjoy. You’ll feel stronger than an oversized gorilla on top of a skyscraper. Or in the jungle. Either way.
- 1 Cup ZICO Chocolate Premium Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup ice
- 1/2 banana
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1 square dark chocolate (or, for the real deal, try a pinch of cacao nibs or a few cacao beans)
- Total Time: 6 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the smoothie reaches the desired consistency. Add ice to make the smoothie thicker. Add water to make the smoothie thinner.
More on Journey
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire