These last few weeks have been especially sweet for hoops fans in the Carolinas, as teams for both states’ flagship universities capped March Madness by taking home NCAA Division 1 National Championships.
The University of North Carolina men and University of South Carolina women cut down the nets in Phoenix and Dallas, respectively, and now
Starting April 17, fans can visit participating local retailers to purchase six-packs of the cans, while supplies last.
As a proud partner of both schools,
Fans across the country can visit ShareaCoke.com/teams until April 14 to customize and order single 8-oz. glass bottles of
Coca-Cola is an official Corporate Champion of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
More on Journey
- Three Things I Learned From #CocaColaRenew
- Ryan Newman Celebrates 40th Birthday with Coca-Cola Chug for Charity Crown
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology
- Chasing Ghosts: What Fuels This London Man's Passion for Preserving the 'Lost' Art of Sign Painting
- Coca-Cola Toasts Houston Astros’ World Series Win With Commemorative Can