A newly opened
The experience was specifically designed for Romania in collaboration with Captive Escape Room. Groups of players enter a specially themed
The interactive and unpredictable game takes players throughout the entire room. Some puzzles can be solved individually, others only in teams, to immerse everyone in the game.
Escape rooms – physical adventure games in which players are locked in a room and have to find and use hidden clues to solve a series of puzzles and escape within a set time limit – have gained popularity around the world in recent years.
Planning a trip to Bucharest? Learn more about the
Coca-Cola Escape Room and make a reservation here.
More on Journey
- ABA's Susan Neely: Charting a Better Way Forward
- Three Things I Learned From #CocaColaRenew
- Chasing Ghosts: What Fuels This London Man's Passion for Preserving the 'Lost' Art of Sign Painting
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology
- Coca-Cola Toasts Houston Astros’ World Series Win With Commemorative Can