People everywhere are discovering that Coke Zero Sugar really does taste like a Coke, and nobody's more excited about it than Guillermo, Jimmy Kimmel’s right-hand man.
In fact, Guillermo was so excited that he traveled all the way to the ESPN College GameDay set on the Virginia Tech campus to spread the news.
In a short and silly "Jimmy Kimmel Live" segment on Oct. 9, Guillermo interviews Virginia Tech students and challenges them to trust their own taste buds by trying Coke Zero Sugar for themselves. That is, when Guillermo is willing to share…
A big celebration ensues, with both Guillermo and the students agreeing that Coke Zero Sugar has a refreshing
Coca-Cola partnered with "Jimmy Kimmel Live" to excite audiences at ESPN College GameDay about
Look for Coke Zero Sugar across primetime and premium sports such as ESPN College Gameday and NASCAR Playoffs, and be sure to give it a try for yourself.
More on Journey
- POWERADE Connects Young Footballers With Pro Scouts in California Showcase
- smartwater Fans Spend Virtual Day with Jennifer Aniston on Instagram
- Ryan Newman Celebrates 40th Birthday with Coca-Cola Chug for Charity Crown
- Food and Beverage Companies Commit to Health of Mexicans
- Chasing Ghosts: What Fuels This London Man's Passion for Preserving the 'Lost' Art of Sign Painting