“Giving back is important throughout the year, but no time feels more meaningful to do so than the holiday season,” said Helen Smith Price, president, The
A total of $100,000 was granted in equal amounts of $20,000 to All About Developmental Disabilities, Bobby Dodd Institute, Gigi’s Playhouse, Goodwill of North Georgia, and Shepherd Center. Each of these organizations, in their own way, help increase the possibility for a more independent life for people with disabilities.
Learn more about how
Coca-Cola is Giving Back.
More on Journey
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update: Women's Economic Empowerment
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update: Women's Economic Empowerment Infographic
- POWERADE Connects Young Footballers With Pro Scouts in California Showcase
- Coca-Cola System in Russia Supports Sports for All with Inclusive Playpark in Saransk