Coca-Cola Switzerland recently staged a summer spectacle on the shores of Lake Zurich, drawing thousands of thrill-seekers to its Fanta Summerslide.
The playful mini-festival in September saw 2,000 young people join the fun, enjoying nearly 3,500 turns on two giant 15-metre long and 10-metre high slides. There were plenty of other fun activities to keep visitors moving ,including stand-up paddle boards, balance boards and slacklines.
Guest DJs kept the crowd dancing into the evening, while the SUMMERSLIDE bar served up snacks and
The event generated buzz on social media, with visitors posting their photos and updates from the event via the hashtag #chFANTAselfie.
“The first Fanta SUMMERSLIDE weekend was a big success, connecting Swiss teens with the Fanta brand and its mission to bring more fun into the world. We’re very pleased with the high amount of visitors, considering this project came together in a short timeframe and was postponed due to rain. It was fantastic to see so many happy faces -- everyone came out of the water with a huge smile,” says Stefan Rothenbuehler, Brand Manager Sparkling,
More on Journey
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology
- ABA's Susan Neely: Charting a Better Way Forward
- Coca-Cola Toasts Mississippi Bicentennial with Commemorative Glass Bottles
- Food and Beverage Companies Commit to Health of Mexicans
- Coca-Cola Toasts Houston Astros’ World Series Win With Commemorative Can