Earlier today we announced a new partnership with JBF Industries Ltd. to further expand production of the plant-based material used in our PlantBottle™ packaging (the happier bottle). In 2009, we introduced the world to our PlantBottle™ package – the first recyclable PET plastic bottle made partially from plants. We are now excited to continue leadership in bringing renewable, lower carbon plastics to the marketplace with this partnership.
The supply partnership will help us move the Company closer to our target of using PlantBottle™ packaging technology in all of its plastic bottles by 2020.
PlantBottle™ packaging is available in more than 24 countries worldwide and across a wide variety of
Please visit our press center for more details on this announcement.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola to Award 5,300 Recycling Bins to U.S. Communities and Colleges
- Sustainable Agriculture as an Economic Driver for Africa
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology
- What the Climate Conference in Morocco Meant for Coca-Cola and the Business World
- South Africa's PET Plastic Recycling Rates Close in on European Standards