Passengers at two of the country’s busiest airports found common ground during one of the year’s busiest travel weekends, thanks to Southwest Airlines and
The two brands brought strangers together virtually via paired co-branded “Nonstop Music Moments” vending machines installed at Dallas Love Field and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport over Memorial Day Weekend. Travelers in each location were encouraged to step up to the interactive machines and accept the challenge: “Can you find a music connection with anyone?” They answered a series of questions about their music tastes, memories and experiences, communicating through a live video and audio feed.
Participants received rewards for discovered music connections and program engagement, including photos and mini cans of
The Nonstop Music Moments experience will visit Chicago-Midway Airport and Nashville Airport June 8-12. Fans across the country can also visit www.NonstopMusicMoments.com to share music moments online and enter to win prizes and MyCokeRewards loyalty rewards.
More on Journey
- Not Alone: How a Combat Vet and His Wife, a Coke Employee, Are Healing Through Hip-Hop
- Coca-Cola Toasts Mississippi Bicentennial with Commemorative Glass Bottles
- Coca-Cola Converts Unclaimed My Coke Rewards Loyalty Points Into $1 Million Donations to Boys & Girls Clubs and Junior Achievement USA
- Coca-Cola Toasts Houston Astros’ World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- Pump It, Werk It, Move It: Introducing vitaminwater active