“We were immediately attracted to the dynamic team at Endomondo and their vision and commitment to creating a world where everybody exercises,” said Emmanuel Seuge, Head of Worldwide Sports and Entertainment Marketing, The
The collaboration brings a new POWERADE® hydration feature, which tells users about how much they need to drink during and after each workout for optimum hydration levels to enhance performance. Research has shown that dehydration resulting in as little as a 2 percent decrease in body mass can begin to reduce both physical and mental performance. By being properly hydrated athletes can perform at higher levels. Endomondo’s new hydration feature supports effective functioning of the body, and promotes general health and well-being.
You too can celebrate! Endomondo is launching the Powerade Challenge. The challenge is all about working out – the more minutes you work out, the better your chances of being one of Endomondo’s randomly selected winners. Join the challenge!
More on Journey
- POWERADE Launches 'Power Your School' Campaign to Assist High School Athletics
- #OutOfOffice: Coke Employee Doubles as Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader
- POWERADE Connects Young Footballers With Pro Scouts in California Showcase
- Cold Hands, Warm Heart: A Note of Love and Thanks to the Special Olympics Champions in My Life
- Coca-Cola Racing Family Gears Up for NASCAR Season Kickoff in Daytona