Coca-Cola Iberia recently scooped a Silver Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service at a ceremony held in Las Vegas. The "Stevies" recognize the achievements of organizations and executives via ceremonies around the world.
The 9th annual Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service recognized the achievements of contact center, customer service, business development and sales professionals worldwide.
Coke's Iberian Consumer Interaction Centre (CIC) team scooped the Silver prize in the "Innovation in Customer Service" category for its new social engagement platform, "Loyalty 3.0 – Spreading Brand Love in the Digital World."
The Iberian CIC demonstrates how
Belén Martínez, CIC manager,
In 2014, the CIC team engaged in 410,000 social media interactions and managed to build positive relationships with more than 150 Twitter influencers. The new strategy is also proving a highly cost-effective communications tool. In 2014, the CIC team engaged in 47,000 contacts by phone, email and online.
“We would like to thank everyone involved for their excellent work and commitment to making our customer service program a success," Belén adds.
More on Journey
- Three Things I Learned From #CocaColaRenew
- Appeals Court Blocks San Francisco Beverage Advertising Warning Message
- smartwater Fans Spend Virtual Day with Jennifer Aniston on Instagram
- Ryan Newman Celebrates 40th Birthday with Coca-Cola Chug for Charity Crown
- Watch: Coke Zero Sugar Makes 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Debut