Coca-Cola Philippines recently launched Wilkins Delight, the country’s first water brand infused with flavors extracted from real fruit.
Three flavors – Apple, Pomelo and Orange – are now available nationwide in 250- and 425-ml bottles. The brand’s colorful, fruity twist on bottled water is designed to appeal to Millennials and other Filipinos looking to add a burst of color to their daily routines.
“Young adults hate boredom. They want their lives to be interesting and colorful,” said Stephan Czypionka, vice president, marketing,
Wilkins created the distilled water category in the Philippines when it launched 20 years ago. Wilkins Pure purified water debuted in 2016.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Chasing Ghosts: What Fuels This London Man's Passion for Preserving the 'Lost' Art of Sign Painting
- Coke's Brian Smith: 'Our Generation Has to Find Ways to Empower Youth'
- Ryan Newman Celebrates 40th Birthday with Coca-Cola Chug for Charity Crown