Foodstagramming is a growing fad. It all started with apps like Foodspotting and has migrated to newer platforms like Instagram. In the midst of
amateur food photography's growing popularity, there are people who feel it's a major no-no. Even chefs are debating whether they should encourage photos as free publicity or ban photos in their restaurants to reduce distractions.
What’s your side? Do you think photo-taking at restaurants is impolite and distracting, or is there no harm in taking a few snapshots at your meal? Cast your vote and discuss in the comments.
More on Journey
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?