Courtesy of Shenandoah Growers. An easy dip for crudite or a simple dressing for crisp greens. Serve over wedges of iceberg lettuce and garnish with bacon bits, diced tomato and blue cheese crumbles for an extra special treat.
- 6 Tablespoon nonfat plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon raw honey
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Dash Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Total Time: 7 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk until well blended. Refrigerate until serving or use immediately. Store in a sealed container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
More on Journey
Coca-Colaand University of Washington Partner with Adelante Mujeres to Send Latina Students on College Tours
Year in Review: Top
Coca-ColaJourney Headlines From 2018
- What If Plastic Never Became Waste?
What to Drink When You’re Not Drinking:
Coca-ColaTesting Cocktail-Inspired Line of Nonalcoholic Beverages in Atlanta
- Together, We Can Change Our Future: How Companies are Working Together to Create a World Without Waste