A Special Meeting of Shareowners will be held on Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 10:00 a.m., local time, in Atlanta, Georgia.
In accordance with rules and regulations adopted by the Securities and Exchange Commission, instead of mailing a printed copy of the special meeting proxy materials to each shareowner, most of our shareowners are being furnished the special meeting proxy materials on the Internet. If you received a Notice Regarding the Availability of Proxy Statement for the Special Meeting (the "Notice) by mail, you will not receive a printed copy of the special meeting proxy materials. Instead, the Notice instructs you as to how you may access and review all of the important information contained in the special meeting proxy materials. The Notice also instructs you as to how you may submit your proxy on the Internet and how you may request a printed copy of the special meeting proxy materials.
Please note, if you plan to attend the meeting, you must request an admission ticket in advance. Please follow the advance registration instructions below and an admission card will be issued to you. Upon arrival at the meeting, you will be asked to present your admission card. You also will need to bring a photo ID to gain admission. Attendance at the meeting is limited to shareowners or their authorized named representatives. We reserve the right to limit the number of representatives who may attend the meeting.
- If you are a shareowner of record, there is a box on the proxy card that you should mark to request an admission ticket.
- If you are a shareowner of record and vote by telephone or via the Internet, there will be instructions to follow when voting to indicate if you would like to receive an admission ticket.
- If you are a beneficial owner and you plan to attend, you must send a written request for an admission ticket by regular mail to The
Coca-ColaCompany, Shareowner Services, P.O. Box 1734, Atlanta, Georgia 30313, by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (404) 676-8409. Please include the following information:
- Your name and complete mailing address;
- If you will be naming a representative to attend the meeting on your behalf, the name, address and telephone number of that individual; and
- Proof that you own shares of the Company as of May 21, 2012 (such as a copy of the portion of your voting instruction form showing your name and address, a bank or brokerage firm account statement or a letter from the bank, broker, trustee or nominee holding your shares).
Please note that you will not be able to vote your shares at the meeting without a legal proxy. Please refer to page 8 of the special meeting proxy statement for instructions on how to request a legal proxy.
Requests for admission tickets will be processed in the order in which they are received and must be requested no later than July 3, 2012. Please note that seating is limited and requests for tickets will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Cameras, sound or video recording equipment, cellular telephones, smartphones or other similar equipment, electronic devices, large bags, briefcases or packages will not be allowed in the meeting room.
If you have questions regarding admission to the meeting, please call Shareowner Services at (404) 676-2777.