The Coca-Cola Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and the position for which you are applying or interested. Emails that are not related to requests for a disability related accommodation will not receive a response.
If you are applying to an open position in Canada and require a document in an accessible format, or require communication support, please contact the Coca-Cola Company Benefits Service Center via Coca-Cola HR Help/Accommodation at: 1-877-677-6774.
U.S. Employment Law Posters (applicable for U.S. candidates only)
- TheCoca-ColaCompany Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (English)
- The Coca-ColaCompany Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (Spanish)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (EEO)
- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- USERRA Rights
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- E-Verify (English and Spanish)
- Right to Work (English)
- Right to Work (Spanish)
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (English)
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (Spanish)