"Kissed By", one of many elements of the global marketing campaign marking the 100th anniversary of the
The idea? That anyone can be "kissed by"
Inspired by a quote by artist Andy Warhol, "Kissed By" celebrates the specialness of
From the delightful sound of the bottle opening, to the moment when your lips “kiss” the ice-cold bottle, we all, no matter how famous or how far, have shared those same experiences of happiness.
Alfred Wertheimer/ Getty Images
The imagery will appear in the following mediums in outdoor advertising, point-of-sale materials, and social and digital media.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- Creating a ‘Brand’ New Look: How AHA, Coke’s New Flavor-Forward Sparkling Water, Will Come to Life on the Shelf
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
- Marketing Responsibly in the United States
- Coca-Cola Freestyle Crowdsources Creative Drink Mixes, Rewards Fan With $10,000 Grand Prize