Coca-Cola has gradually moved up in what is widely considered to be the definitive report card on corporate reputations, climbing 20 slots in the last five years.
The Selection Process
For the 50 Most Admired Companies overall, Fortune's survey asked businesspeople to vote for the companies they admired most, from any industry. Companies were rated in several key areas, including innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility, quality of management, financial soundness, long-term investment, quality of products/services and global competitiveness.
Apple retained its top spot in the 2012 ranking, followed by Google and Amazon.com. See the full list online.
Other Recent Awards
Coca-ColaClimbs to No.4 on Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies List
- Black Enterprise Magazine Selects
Coca-Colafor Its Best Companies for Diversity List Coca-ColaWins IWA Award for Innovative Water Recovery System Coca-ColaEarns High Marks for Hispanic Inclusion Coca-ColaEarns a Perfect Rating for HRC's Corporate Equality Index
- Coca-Cola Named Among World's Best Multinational Companies to Work for
- Fortune Recognizes Muhtar Kent Among Year's Top Business Leaders
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Winner for Best Overall U.S. Corporate Transparency
Board of Directors of The
Coca-ColaCompany Announces 57th Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase
- Statement on Speculation Regarding Coca-Cola’s Interest in CBD Beverages
Coca-ColaCompany Closes Transaction in the Philippines
Coca-ColaCompany Names New Chief People Officer