Our Company shares the prestigious honor with aluminum producer Alcoa and Unilever.
Catalyst President & CEO Ilene Lang says our Global Women’s Initiative and other programs enacted by this year’s honorees not only demonstrate that gender diversity strategies can be implemented to support local regions and businesses. They’re also “championed by male CEOs who understand the strong business case for including women in top leadership and have made women’s advancement an organization-wide priority from day one,” she adds.
Kent said the Company is honored by the recognition, and reiterated our continued commitment to empowering women in all aspects of business. “We are truly honored to receive this prestigious award, which validates that we are on the right track toward empowering women inside our Company and across our value chain,” he noted. “We are proud to be recognized for our accomplishments, but we realize there is still a great deal of work to do to reach our goal of achieving true diversity. This award will give us further courage on our exciting journey.”
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Increases Support of U.S. Military Veterans and Their Families
- Guiding Principles Statement on Well-Being Scientific Research and Third Party Engagement
- Coca-Cola Produces World's First PET Bottle Made Entirely From Plants
- Our Collaboration with Health Professionals
- New Program Puts Veterans to Work Teaching Physical Fitness to Youths and Families