“We know people are going to love McDonald’s new, ready-to-drink McCafé Frappés. As longtime partners of McDonald’s, we look forward to working together to expand the reach and availability of McCafé coffees to more people across the country. McCafé Frappés will join a diverse yet complementary range of ready-to-drink coffee offerings made and distributed by
Coca-Cola’s ready-to-drink coffee portfolio currently includes: Gold Peak, a billion-dollar iced tea brand in the U.S., with two flavors of cold-brew coffees (Salted Caramel and Almond Toffee) and bottled tea lattes (Chai and Vanilla); Dunkin’ Donuts-branded iced coffee beverages (Original, Mocha, Espresso and French Vanilla); and Java Monster, a hybrid coffee and energy drink produced by Monster Energy and distributed by Coca-Cola bottlers.
Read more about
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Increases Support of U.S. Military Veterans and Their Families
- What's Happening to Diet Coke®? Oh, Nothing. And Everything.
- Coca-Cola Announces Timing of Investor Day Webcast
- Coca-Cola Board of Directors Elects Jim Dinkins as Senior Vice President
- Company Statement on U.S. Tax Cuts and Jobs Act