The premise of ‘It’s Beautiful’ can be simply stated: America is beautiful and
Since “It’s Beautiful” first aired in 2014, we have continued to run it during major TV events. “It’s Beautiful” has run across television and cinema broadcast – including national holidays of patriotism in America, such as July 4th and Memorial Day, and major moments in national and international sport and entertainment, like the football playoffs, New Year’s Eve, and several Olympic Opening Ceremonies.
More on Journey
- New Minute Maid Campaign Celebrates the Good in Every Family
- Top Five Things You Won’t Want to Miss at Coca-Cola Store Orlando
- Coca-Cola Announces "One Brand" Global Marketing Approach
- Hansen's and Blue Sky Sodas Get New Looks, New Packaging, New Taglines in Extensive Brand Relaunches
- Taylor Swift Gets A Taste Of Her Favorite Things In New Diet Coke® Commercial