The premise of ‘It’s Beautiful’ can be simply stated: America is beautiful and
Since “It’s Beautiful” first aired in 2014, we have continued to run it during major TV events. “It’s Beautiful” has run across television and cinema broadcast – including national holidays of patriotism in America, such as July 4th and Memorial Day, and major moments in national and international sport and entertainment, like the football playoffs, New Year’s Eve, and several Olympic Opening Ceremonies.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Store Orlando Invites Guests to Shop Refreshed at Disney Springs
- What's Happening to Diet Coke®? Oh, Nothing. And Everything.
- Sprite® Bids Farewell To Summer And Welcomes The Holidays With A Berry Favorite
- New Minute Maid Campaign Celebrates the Good in Every Family
- Coca-Cola Announces Multi-Year Partnership with World's Top-Ranked Golfer, Jordan Spieth