The premise of ‘It’s Beautiful’ can be simply stated: America is beautiful and
Since “It’s Beautiful” first aired in 2014, we have continued to run it during major TV events. “It’s Beautiful” has run across television and cinema broadcast – including national holidays of patriotism in America, such as July 4th and Memorial Day, and major moments in national and international sport and entertainment, like the football playoffs, New Year’s Eve, and several Olympic Opening Ceremonies.
More on Journey
- Recycling Fashion: Will.i.am,Coca-Cola launch new brand
- Top Five Things You Won’t Want to Miss at Coca-Cola Store Orlando
- Coca-Cola Store Orlando Invites Guests to Shop Refreshed at Disney Springs
- Diet Coke® Invites Fans To ‘Get A Taste’ Of The Good Life
- Hansen's and Blue Sky Sodas Get New Looks, New Packaging, New Taglines in Extensive Brand Relaunches