This lawsuit is legally and factually meritless. We take our consumers and their health very seriously and have been on a journey to become a more credible and helpful partner in helping consumers manage their sugar consumption. To that end, we have led the industry adopting clear, front-of-pack calorie labeling for all our beverages. We are innovating to expand low- and no-calorie products; offering and promoting more drinks in smaller sizes; reformulating products to reduce added sugars; transparently disclosing our funding of health and well-being scientific research and partnerships; and do not advertise to children under 12. We will continue to listen and learn from the public health community and remain committed to playing a meaningful role in the fight against obesity.
Learn more about the actions we are taking here -- http://transparency.coca-colacompany.com/marketplace-actions
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Reports Continued Strong Results in Third Quarter; Updates Full Year Guidance
- Coca-Cola Reports Continued Momentum in Second Quarter; Updates Full Year Guidance
- Introducing a World-First: A Coke Bottle Made with Plastic from the Sea
- Taking Action to Address Animal Abuses at Fair Oaks Farms
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Joins Members of the Florida Citrus Industry and Partners to Announce Major Grapefruit Planting