Coca-Cola North America strives to be a responsible corporate citizen in Paw Paw and around the nation. We support environmental initiatives ranging from watershed management to community and home recycling.
We were the first juice plant in Michigan to shut down sprayfields and replace them with a $7 million state of wastewater treatment facilities.
In collaboration with MDEQ, CCNA is moving forward to supply permanent sources of drinking water to a number of residences and businesses. With MDEQ, we invited residents to an informational meeting, but they declined to attend.
We appreciate the patience of the community as we continue to work closely with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality on a groundwater investigation.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Continues 'Arctic Home' Campaign with Introduction of Limited-edition Red Cans
- Statement on NYC Health Department New Initiatives to "Solve" the Obesity Problem Over the Next 18 Months
- Statement from Muhtar Kent on President Obama’s Trip to Africa
- Key Visual Elements of Arctic Home Coke Cans and Diet Coke "Holiday" Cans
- Statement on The glacéau vitaminwater Lawsuit