As part of our ongoing commitment to provide consumers with the information and options necessary to make informed beverage decisions for themselves and their families,
These initiatives include:
- Launching a new innovative sleek can (310mL)
- Reducing our most popular immediate consumption package size by 15% (500mL)
- Making our popular mini-cans (222mL) and glass bottles (237mL) more available
Coca-Colaslightly less sweet to be consistent with the great tasting Coca-Colaenjoyed around the world
Consumers can expect to find the new calorie-reduced formats in their local stores over the coming weeks and months as distribution rolls-out across the country.
These new initiatives are the latest in
This applies to the Canadian market only. For more information about Coca-Cola in Canada, visit www.coca-cola.ca.
More on Journey
The Nepal Earthquake: How The
Coca-ColaSystem is Responding
Coca-ColaFoundation Gives Back $84.5 Million in 2015 to Benefit Nearly 300 Organizations
- Our Collaboration with Health Professionals
- Coca-Cola Increases Support of U.S. Military Veterans and Their Families
- Coca-Cola on Track to Meet 100% Water Replenishment Goal