As part of our ongoing commitment to provide consumers with the information and options necessary to make informed beverage decisions for themselves and their families,
These initiatives include:
- Launching a new innovative sleek can (310mL)
- Reducing our most popular immediate consumption package size by 15% (500mL)
- Making our popular mini-cans (222mL) and glass bottles (237mL) more available
Coca-Colaslightly less sweet to be consistent with the great tasting Coca-Colaenjoyed around the world
Consumers can expect to find the new calorie-reduced formats in their local stores over the coming weeks and months as distribution rolls-out across the country.
These new initiatives are the latest in
This applies to the Canadian market only. For more information about Coca-Cola in Canada, visit www.coca-cola.ca.
More on Journey
- New Program Puts Veterans to Work Teaching Physical Fitness to Youths and Families
Coca-ColaCompany Statement on Diversity Legislation
Coca-ColaCompany's 5by20 Initiative Reaches More Than 1.2 Million Women Entrepreneurs
- Our Collaboration with Health Professionals
Coca-ColaCompany Statement on Importance of Equal Rights for LGBT Community