If you are a media representative and cannot find the information you need on this website, you may wish to contact one of our media relations professionals. Below are contact numbers and email addresses.
The contact information below is for media contacts only. Only inquiries from the media will be responded to. For student inquiries, general questions and sponsorship opportunities, please visit Ask Coca-Cola, email us or call
Corporate Communications/North America Group:
Outside of North America:
SPONSORSHIP AND VENDOR PROPOSALS:
To better allow our team to examine and evaluate the details of each opportunity, all Media Proposals for television, radio, print, out-of-home, digital and in-store must be submitted through this online tool: https://coca-colacompany.versaic.com/login.
Have a general sponsorship request? Or simply wondering what types of organizations our Company sponsors? Visit our Sponsorship FAQ.
Submission of a proposal does not guarantee selection. All program selections are at the discretion of The
Media proposals for promotions/event sponsorships, product placement and creative production should be submitted to:
Industry and Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 1734
Atlanta, GA 30301
We ask that you allow 4-6 weeks for review and follow up.
COMMUNITY & FOUNDATION REQUESTS:
If you are seeking support from The
STUDENT RESEARCH REQUESTS:
If you are a student seeking information about The Coca-Cola Company for a school project, please visit our student resource page.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Elects Officers, Declares Quarterly Dividend
- The Coca-Cola Company and World Economic Forum Announce Winners of the Coca-Cola Shaping a Better Future Grant Challenge
- Coca-Cola Continues Progress in North American Refranchising, Including Launches of Two New Bottlers
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results