Coca-Cola “Four-Pack” of athletes to serve as active living ambassadors in Sochi 2014 and those watching from home
Coca-Cola is popping the top on a new quartet of athletes, including two Olympic champions, a world-class legend and a Paralympic hopeful, who will represent the brand for the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. The foursome will have prominent roles in the Company’s marketing efforts leading up to the Games and will be featured, in part, in digital advertising, packaging and retail POS. Members of the
This week, the
- Michelle Kwan – two-time Olympic medalist in women’s figure skating. Kwan also is a five-time World Champion, nine-time U.S. National Champion and is the most decorated figure skater in U.S. history.
- Ted Ligety – gold medalist in men’s alpine skiing at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino and Sochi 2014 hopeful. Ligety also was a three-time Gold Medalist at the 2013 World Championships, and has won a World Championship (2011), two World Cup Overall Giant Slalom Championships and six U.S. National Championships.
- Evan Lysacek – gold medalist in men’s figure skating at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver and Sochi 2014 hopeful. Lysacek also has won a World Championship (2009) and two U.S. Championships (2007, 2008). His 10 major titles make him the most decorated U.S. male skater in the past decade.
- Amy Purdy – three-time World Cup champion in para-snowboarding and currently the top-ranked female adaptive snowboarder in the U.S. and a Paralympic hopeful for Sochi 2014.
This is the fourth consecutive Olympic Games in which
Specific plans for how the “Four Pack” will be featured in the
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Marks Underdog’s Crowning Moment in New Big Game Ad
- Sprite and LeBron James Team Up to Reward Dedicated Individuals Who Change The Game
- Sprite and LeBron James Mix It Up to Create a New Limited-Edition Flavor
- Powerade Teams Up with Andrés Iniesta for 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Campaign - “There’s Power In Every Game”
- Coca-Cola and Fans Around the Globe Cheer On Special Olympics Athletes at World Games in Los Angeles