Minute Maid introduces a liquid water enhancer that contains real fruit juice for refreshment on-the-go
The search for new ways to juice-up your day ends with new Minute Maid Drops. Offered in four exhilarating flavors and made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Drops are a delicious way to liven up water. People can add a splash of flavor to their water with Minute Maid Drops in Lemonade, Fruit Punch, Mango Tropical or Raspberry Lemonade.
Conveniently packaged, Minute Maid Drops are perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle. Each bottle makes approximately 28 servings for delicious refreshment anytime, anywhere.
“Adding Minute Maid Drops to our diverse portfolio of juices and juice drinks demonstrates our continued commitment to providing innovation and choice,” said Charles Torrey, Vice President of Minute Maid Marketing. “With real fruit juice, Minute Maid Drops offer a more flavorful way to stay hydrated all day long.”
The Minute Maid Drops experience can be summed up in three user-friendly steps: SQUEEZE to enhance your water; DRINK anywhere anytime; and RESEAL for future use.
Minute Maid Drops Lemonade, Fruit Punch, Mango Tropical and Raspberry Lemonade are now available at grocery stores and mass merchant retailers nationwide in easy-to-use 1.9 fl oz. squeezable bottles with a flip-top closure. The suggested retail price is $3.50 - $3.99.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Store Orlando Invites Guests to Shop Refreshed at Disney Springs
- Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Incredible Hulk Clash for the First Time in an Epic Battle for Coca-Cola’s Mini Can
- Coca-Cola Store Orlando Press Kit
- New Minute Maid Campaign Celebrates the Good in Every Family
- Hansen's and Blue Sky Sodas Get New Looks, New Packaging, New Taglines in Extensive Brand Relaunches