ORLANDO, November 16, 2016 – Coca‑Cola Store Orlando at Disney Springs invites guests to experience the world’s most iconic beverage brand at a new immersive retail destination.
Just as Disney Springs is a one-of-a-kind Disney experience delivering great dining, shopping and entertainment,
1. The past comes to life in a familiar yet surprising way when guests step inside the store, modeled after a 1920s Coca‑Cola bottling plant. The inviting brick exterior gives a nod to the brand’s heritage, while the glass-accented entry pays tribute to the iconic
2. Ever wondered what happens to some recycled cans or bottles? Coca‑Cola Store Orlando welcomes guests with a 30-foot-wide blown-glass chandelier crafted from repurposed Coca‑Cola bottles – just one example of how this unique retail experience was designed with the environment in mind.
3. Thirsty? Taste an ice-cold Coca‑Cola and savor a variety of brands from around the world such as Beverly from Italy and Thums Up from India. Sip on frozen beverages and select from over 100 drink choices via Coca‑Cola Freestyle® at the rooftop beverage bar. (Trust us, Beverly is a must-try.)
4. Looking for the perfect take-home souvenir from your visit? Check out a broad assortment of merchandise celebrating the
5. Take a moment to pause and refresh with friends and family while taking in the sights of Disney Springs from the exclusive rooftop beverage bar – by day or night. A selection of specialty adult beverages is available for purchase in the evenings, and you can’t beat the trendy atmosphere or spectacular views atop this one-of-a-kind store.
The fun doesn’t end there. When guests step into the
About Coca‑Cola Store Orlando
Coca‑Cola Store Orlando is part of Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort. The store is located in Town Center, the district’s newest neighborhood where guests can find exceptional shopping and dining venues. Offering exclusive merchandise, unique experiences and true refreshment, Coca‑Cola Store Orlando provides the perfect way to cap off a discovery-filled day at Disney Springs.
About The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by
About Disney Springs
Disney Springs is a one-of-a-kind Disney experience, treating guests by day and night to great dining, shopping and entertainment amid beautiful open-air promenades, flowing springs and waterfront charm. Offering an air of sophisticated grace and design that harkens to Florida’s waterfront towns at the turn-of-the-century, Disney Springs is home to four distinct, outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace and West Side. Nearing completion in 2016, Disney Springs has been undergoing the largest expansion in its history to double the number of shops, restaurants and other venues for guests to explore, which will result in more than 150 establishments. Disney Springs is part of Walt Disney World Resort, the number one family vacation destination in the world, located in Lake Buena Vista.
More on Journey
- Recycling Fashion: Will.i.am,Coca-Cola launch new brand
- Coca-Cola Celebrates a Summer of Sharing
- "It's Beautiful" Commercial
Coca-ColaCompany and Monster Beverage Corporation Close on Previously Announced Strategic Partnership
- Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Incredible Hulk Clash for the First Time in an Epic Battle for Coca-Cola’s Mini Can