A Japanese singer-songwriter. He first signed with Sony in 2001 under the stage name Naoto and found stardom in 2010 with his album ‘Shall We Travel?’ He followed up that success with an album, ‘Adventure’, in 2011. 'Adventure' went to number three in the Japanese charts. Aside from making music, Naoto is also known for having been a radio personality on Bayfm and for his travel diary Sekai yo Odore which was published in 2006.
More on Journey
- Can This Fantasy Writer Go a Year Without Her Smartphone? vitaminwater Thinks She Has a Shot.
- Coca-Cola Shows Why the Holidays Are a Time to Give and Give Back
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Coca-Cola Testing Cocktail-Inspired Line of Nonalcoholic Beverages in Atlanta