“Coke and MoonPie Fall in Love” is a sweet video made by high school students in Chattanooga, TN. It’s just so cute we couldn’t help but share the short film here on Coca-Cola Unbottled.
How did this video come to fruition? A contest in Chattanooga, TN asked students to create a short video illustrating why Chattanooga is a great place to live and/ or visit. This film created by students from Signal Mountain Middle High School took first place.
The teacher of a two-year film studies course at the school, Matt Doebler, got his students involved in this contest and one of them, junior Clint Blevins, was the creator of this award-winning short film.
We love it for many reasons but as the author mentions in
this article on Nooga.com,
the key to this video is the story. We agree that storytelling is the foundation to
great content that sticks and keeps people interested.
I hope you can take a minute to follow the story in the video. The film worked on me; It looks like #ChattanoogaRocks.
Mallory Perkins is social media analyst at The
More on Journey
- Watch: Atlanta Students Send Coke Can to Space
- Sprite Films Returns to Unveil 2014 Class of Talented Student Filmmakers and Original Short Films
- Making Tomorrow Better: Coke Inspires Young Entrepreneurs from the Middle East and North Africa
- Real-Life Challenges of a Student Reporter
- Go Ahead, Give it a Hug [Video]