In last week’s Friday Fun caption contest, Phil asked you to celebrate Halloween and send in captions for this 1954 U.S. poster.
We received some great entries:
- Margaret runs for her life as the costume-clad, pitchfork-wielding neighborhood kids find out she is giving out
Coca-Colato her Trick-or-Treaters.
- After realizing she forgot to buy extra
Coca-Colafor "treats", the magician’s wife hoped she remembered how to do the Coke up the sleeve "trick."
- After you've carved the gourd,
and gave out candy to the horde,
you deserve a nice reward;
treat yourself to a delicious and
refreshing ice cold
the drink you can still afford.
Still only 5¢
- "The Trick is to keep all the
Coca-ColaTreats for yourself" - AHA HA HA HA HA!
- Fear not!! Lighten up and have a Coke, Pun'kin.
- Coca-Cola - It's always a treat!
- Trick or Treat, smell my feet, May I have a Ice Cold
Congratulations! You’ll receive a
And thanks to everyone for playing!
Please check back tomorrow for a new Friday Fun contest. Pumpkins are not involved!
More on Journey
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
Together is Beautiful:
Coca-ColaUses Big Game to Celebrate Unity and Diversity in Both its Advertising and Hometown
A Towering Tribute:
Coca-ColaConsolidated Unveils Three-Story Mural in Terre Haute
‘I’m Not Just Looking Back… I’m Looking Ahead’: New
Coca-ColaArchivist Justine Fletcher Says Company’s Rich History Informs Its Future