We are excited to use Google+ Hangouts, a new technology to give the fans of the Archives a behind the scenes look at our storage space. While you may have seen glimpses of the Archives during the CNBC Special, Bloomberg TV or even our Virtual On-Line Museum, this will by the first opportunity to be a part of a tour and ask questions about the rich history, lore and artifacts of The
What is a “Hangout”?
A Google+ Hangout is a video sharing interface that will enable people who have logged in to view and interact with the live broadcast. Jamal and I will be broadcasting from the Archives storage space where we will conduct a tour of the space. While all viewers will be able to ask question via post or comments, some select viewers will be featured on the main screen to be a part of the live conversation. We are looking for some volunteers to be one of those select viewers, so if you have a great
When is the “Hangout”?
2:00 PM EST, February 16th.
What will you see?
Jamal and I will give a tour of part the part of the Archives storage space that is devoted to our marketing assets and memorabilia. While we have pre-selected some of the artifacts we want to share, we will also be taking questions and request we receive during the Hangout. With over 2.5 miles of shelving in the storage space, we have plenty of items and stories to tell.
How do I join?
You must have a Google+ account to join the Hangout, once you are set up with Google+, to access the Archives Google+ Hangout – visit the
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback