The global leg of the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by
Coca-Cola is inviting fans around the world to get #ReadyFor the 2018 FIFA World Cup with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close to the same solid-gold trophy that will be presented to the winning country of the tournament in July.
Before starting on its global tour, the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by
This marks the fourth time
“As football fans around the world gear up for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, we want to make sure they are ready for all of the emotions that this summer’s tournament will bring,” said Ricardo Fort, vice president, global sports partnerships, The
Phillipe Le Floc’h, chief commercial officer, FIFA, added, “Following the success of the first phase of the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour, which gave more than 220,000 people across Russia the chance to see the FIFA World Cup Trophy with their own eyes, we are very excited to now offer this unforgettable opportunity to football fans around the world. The next few months are going to bring joy and wonder to hundreds of thousands of people from over 50 countries, and we thank
For the latest updates from the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Machine in China Uses Facial Recognition and More to Dispense Drinks, Reward Recycling
- DASANI Sparkling Tees Off First-Ever Sports Partnership with PGA TOUR
- 'Our Bad': POWERADE Launches Limited-Edition 'Sorry Cards'
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Adds Pumpkin Spice Bottled Iced Coffee to Fall Lineup
- Introducing smartwater antioxidant and smartwater alkaline: Enhanced Premium Water Offerings Hit West Coast This Month