Not ready for the holidays to end? Make like a reindeer and dash away to the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, where the seasonal celebration featuring special exhibits, seasonal beverages, larger-than-life decorations and more is still going strong. But move quickly – New Year’s weekend is your last chance to catch these five holiday highlights:
Take a stroll through the attraction-turned-winter-wonderland, where giant red and white contour bottles mingle with trees made from ornaments. As you enter and leave the building, pause to enjoy the holiday lights and enormous ornaments adorning Pemberton Place.
Sip and sample seasonal flavors in the Taste It! beverage lounge. Good luck choosing between Gingerbread Coke®, Diet Gingerbread Coke® and Chocolate Cherry Coke® – or try all three!
To learn more about the attraction or to purchase tickets for your next visit, visit the World of Coca-Cola online.
More on Journey
- Coke North America Uses Indiegogo for Test-and-Learn Pilot of Valser Mineral Water
- Coca-Cola to Acquire Minority Stake in BODYARMOR with Path to Ownership
- Coca-Cola CEO: Big Plans Brewing With Costa Coffee Acquisition
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- 'Our Bad': POWERADE Launches Limited-Edition 'Sorry Cards'