We are pleased to inform you that
Coca-Cola Refreshments and Teamsters Local 727 ended the second day of mediation yesterday after
Offer for Settlement Summary Points – 12/15/15
- This Offer of Settlement provides all employees a net pay increase every year for five years. The offer provides .50 cents per hour wage increase in each year of agreement.
-- This is a total of a $2.50 per hour wage increase by year five.
-- This will accumulate to total of $100 more per week by year five.
-- On average these wage increases are higher than each of the last 13 years.
- Employee healthcare contribution increases DO NOT erase wage increases.
-- The Year 1 employee healthcare contribution will increase by $2.28 per week, while the wage increase will be $20.00 per week.
-- By Year 5 the employee healthcare contribution will increase by $37.62 per week, while the wage increase will be $100 per week.
- The proposal preserves the Company’s Defined Pension Benefit and increases its contributions to the benefit in four out of the five years of the agreement.
We have now begun to post documents presenting the actual facts of our proposals. See below for the Offer of Settlement presented to the union leadership at 8:21 p.m. on December 15, 2015.
NEGOTIATIONS UPDATE FOR December 14, 2015
LOCAL 727 NEGOTIATIONS UPDATE: The negotiations between Teamsters’ Local 727 and
- Employee communication, December 5
- Employee communication, December 11
- Employee communication, December 17, 2015