I have blogged about Coke and the troops during World War II several times in the past. Today, in honor or Veterans' Day, I wanted to share one of my favorite paintings in our collection.
Readers of this blog will know about the
Sundlom was not above parodying his own iconic image. In this war related painting the Santa Claus has a slightly different home base than the North Pole.
More on Journey
- Coke Bottles to Sport College and Pro Football Logos This Fall
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Small Decision, Big Impact: Creative Campaign Highlights all the Good That Comes From Drinking Honest Beverages