One of the most personal pieces we have in the World of
In the World of
In that exhibit for WWII, we have a few of the many letters soldiers wrote home, talking about how drinking was a reminder of home and what they were missing. One of the letters we have on display is from the father of a collector -- Spencer Combs, father of Bill Combs.
This video was filmed with Bill at the World of
Bill let us put this letter and his dad’s photo in the display. It’s a great example of the connection between Coke and the people who love it.
More on Journey
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform