A while back, we shared the story of the production of the
Coca-Cola, we are sharing our collection through the lens of state-of-the-art 360-degree technology that gives you access to the never-seen-before Coke Archives! Phil invites you in with a special video message (seen below), and we ask you all to share your stories, memories and memorabilia with us after you tour the collection by using the upload function. 125 years make a lot of memories, and the Archives wouldn't be complete without you sharing your stories of Coke Happiness with us. Please enjoy the virtual walk through 125 years of happiness at www.theverybestofcocacola.com.
More on Journey
- 90 Years, 90 Athletes: Inside Coke’s Storied Partnership With the Olympic Games
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation President Mark Davis Reflects on 30 Years of Changing Lives