Staying cool has never looked this hot.
Coca-Cola and adidas Originals are teaming up for a limited-edition ClimaCool 1 shoe inspired by the visual identities of
Debuting with an OG red
Red ClimaCool 1 shoes will be available in early-June at select retailers, including colette in Paris and the colette e-shop, and the
Inspired by the rich sporting heritage of adidas, adidas Originals is a lifestyle brand founded in 2001. With the adidas archive at its foundation, adidas Originals continues to evolve the brand’s legacy through product innovation and an ability to filter athletic creativity and courage through the lens of contemporary youth culture. The pioneering street sportswear brand features the iconic Trefoil logo first used in 1972.
More on Journey
- Gold Peak® Real Brewed Tea Launches Summer Campaign to Bring Fans Even Closer to Home
- Diet Coke Takes on Complex Topic of Labels By Taking Off its Own
- Beyond the Mic: Sprite Spotlights Tomorrow’s Hip-Hop Tastemakers With ‘Thirst for Yours’ Campaign
- Innovation Gurus Unbottle DASANI’s Sustainable Packaging Breakthroughs
- A Long Legacy & An Exciting Future: Coke Extends Olympic Partnership