Hey, what's up?! We’re Youngblood Hawke, and we live in Los Angeles, California. The six of us have been long-term friends since childhood and have been making music together for about two years. We're extremely passionate about the band and our music and feel very fortunate that we get to do this with our closest friends.
Our debut single, “We Come Running,” soundtracks the official Coca-Cola Placelists ad. This song came about when we first started the band as an internal message to each other. We were starting at the very bottom, and this song helped us stay focused and passionate about our goals as a band. The song’s about not giving in to your fears and not letting obstacles stop you from getting what you want out of life. We knew if we worked hard enough and poured our hearts out into this music that we'd eventually be heard. The song’s about not giving up.
Our debut album Wake Up is out in the UK on Aug. 5. To
celebrate its release, we’ve shared a host of exclusive Placelists with
Coca-Cola, showcasing a number of unique locations from around the world that
we’ve ventured to in recent months. From the vibrant arts quarter of London’s
Shoreditch to Brooklyn Heights in New York, these are the places where we seek
inspiration to make our music.
Come visit these 10 unique Placelists on Spotify and hear the tracks and artists that make these locations so special to us.
Come visit these 10 unique Placelists on Spotify and hear the tracks and artists that make these locations so special to us:
More on Journey
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- Buy and Give the Gift of Play Thanks to Coca-Cola, Walmart and One World Play Project
- Introducing smartwater antioxidant and smartwater alkaline: Enhanced Premium Water Offerings Hit West Coast This Month
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Adds Pumpkin Spice Bottled Iced Coffee to Fall Lineup
- 'Our Bad': POWERADE Launches Limited-Edition 'Sorry Cards'