ShareaCoke.com, which has sold more than 1 million personalized bottles of
The eCommerce site recently merged with
“It’s always better to provide more options to shoppers, especially with special occasions like the winter holidays coming up,” said Todd Skidmore, senior manager, eCommerce,
A specially curated holiday gift collection features something for everyone – from branded glassware and accessories, to handmade jewelry and ornaments made by
Shoppers can take advantage of several special offers starting this week:
· 10% off site-wide (ends Thursday, Nov. 24)
· 25% off licensed
· 50% off of six or more personalized bottles (Nov. 25-Dec. 4)
· Free shipping on orders of $60 or more
Coca-Cola teams from North America eCommerce, Global Licensing and Retail, IT, Supply Chain, Finance, Legal and Brand worked on an accelerated timeline to launch the combined site in time for the holidays – building a catalog, establishing a fulfillment process and more.
“It was approximately an eight-week plan to take the ShareaCoke.com site from about 15 offerings to over 120,” said Jen Brevick, group director, eCommerce Licensing.
Look for more to come from this combined site including more occasion-based promotions and new collections.
“Throughout this year, we will continue to launch new items on the site, including much more depth in apparel and collectibles and even some site exclusives,” Brevick says. “Our goal is to give our consumers what they want and we’ve already expanded our assortment based on consumer recommendations.”
More on Journey
- Introducing Dunkin’ Donuts Shot in the Dark Coffee Espresso Blend
- Partnering to Help Communities and Support Women Farmers Toward Greater Climate Change Resilience and More Sustainable Sourcing
- Scaling Sustainability: Have Programs, Will Travel
- Introducing smartwater antioxidant and smartwater alkaline: Enhanced Premium Water Offerings Hit West Coast This Month
- Buy and Give the Gift of Play Thanks to Coca-Cola, Walmart and One World Play Project