I love Christmas! I love crafts! And I love
So, what better way to combine these passions than a Christmas Advent calendar made from an antique
It was actually quite easy… and fun! I bought a piece of foam core, some ribbon and a package of round erasers from my local dollar store. I printed out the Santa images from the Internet and sized/cut them accordingly, as well as the numbers 1-24.
The ribbons served as the “hinges” attaching each foam core “door” to the crate and some hot glue put it all together!
It was done in an evening, and I’ve been putting treats for my family in each door since December 1st!
I hope this is the first year of a long, family tradition.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Partners with Cargo to Offer Atlanta Rideshare Passengers smartwater
- Innovation and Marketing Teams Unite to bring Consumers around the World Coca-Cola Zero Sugar™
- The Discipline of Growth — Exploring, Challenging and Leading with Brands to Accelerate Growth
- New vitaminwater active Shows that Working Out Can be a Part of Your Life, But Shouldn’t be Your Life
- Our Way Forward 2017 Update