This summer, would-be sweltering college campuses and festivals across the Southeast had the chance to cool down with ice-cold
Made up of 15 “experiences” – stops – the tour lasted nine weeks, during which CCBCC distributed approximately 11,250 Ice Bottles. Fans had the chance to “Taste the Feeling of cold,” take photos and share their #IceBottle stories across social media.
Fans fell hard for the bottles, lining up for the chance to get their hands on one and spreading the word on social media. Many wanted to know if the bottles would be available for purchase (Currently, there are no plans to release the ice-cold packs commercially).
“The Ice Bottles are a unique, once-in-a-lifetime – or once in a summer – experience and the epitome of experiential marketing that incorporates touch, feel, see and, most importantly, taste," said Carmen Cousin, CCBCC’s experiential brand manager.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola CEO: Big Plans Brewing With Costa Coffee Acquisition
- 2017 Sustainability Report: Letter from our CEO and CSO
- Partnering to Help Communities and Support Women Farmers Toward Greater Climate Change Resilience and More Sustainable Sourcing
- 2017 Sustainability Report: Our Way Forward Infographic
- James Quincey Talks Costa, Coke’s Cultural Shift and More at Barclays Conference