- 1 Cup recently brewed coffee (I use Colombian by Green Mountain Coffee® in my Keurig® brewer)
- 0.25 Cup raw cane sugar
- 0.5 a vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise
- Total Time: 3 hr 35 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
Pour the recently brewed coffee into a shallow container with a lid. Stir cane sugar into the coffee until completely dissolved.
Stir in the
Coca-Colaand toss in the vanilla bean. Place the container in the freezer for an hour. After an hour, take a fork and scrape any ice crystals that have formed. Place the container back into the freezer and scrape the ice every 30 minutes until the granita is light and fluffy. Serve in glasses and enjoy!
More on Journey
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
- Multiple Coke Brands Bubble Up in Fast-Growing Sparkling Water Category
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
Combat Cooking with USO Kandahar:
Watch: JetBlue and
Coca-ColaOpen Pop-Up Airport Restaurant to Connect Travelers Over Food