- 1 Cup recently brewed coffee (I use Colombian by Green Mountain Coffee® in my Keurig® brewer)
- 0.25 Cup raw cane sugar
- 0.5 a vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise
- Total Time: 3 hr 35 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
Pour the recently brewed coffee into a shallow container with a lid. Stir cane sugar into the coffee until completely dissolved.
Stir in the
Coca-Colaand toss in the vanilla bean. Place the container in the freezer for an hour. After an hour, take a fork and scrape any ice crystals that have formed. Place the container back into the freezer and scrape the ice every 30 minutes until the granita is light and fluffy. Serve in glasses and enjoy!
More on Journey
Combat Cooking with USO Kandahar:
Coca-ColaJourney Stories to Revisit This Summer
- Coca-Cola Testing Cocktail-Inspired Line of Nonalcoholic Beverages in Atlanta
- Chick-fil-A’s New Frosted Sunrise Features Simply Orange Juice
- Food Courts for Foodies: Why Food Halls Are a Hit With Urban Dwellers