- 1 Cup recently brewed coffee (I use Colombian by Green Mountain Coffee® in my Keurig® brewer)
- 0.25 Cup raw cane sugar
- 0.5 a vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise
- Total Time: 3 hr 35 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
Pour the recently brewed coffee into a shallow container with a lid. Stir cane sugar into the coffee until completely dissolved.
Stir in the
Coca-Colaand toss in the vanilla bean. Place the container in the freezer for an hour. After an hour, take a fork and scrape any ice crystals that have formed. Place the container back into the freezer and scrape the ice every 30 minutes until the granita is light and fluffy. Serve in glasses and enjoy!
More on Journey
Coca-ColaCherry Spice Cake Will Turn Fruitcake Haters Into Fruitcake Lovers
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
Watch: JetBlue and
Coca-ColaOpen Pop-Up Airport Restaurant to Connect Travelers Over Food
- Georgia High School Students Cook Up a Brighter Future with Coca-Cola Culinary Internships